RCIA Training Basics
- Rite of Acceptance and Rite of Welcome
- 6 reasons you need to read the RCIA
- Who’s on your team?
- 100 ways to involve parishioners in the RCIA
- RCIA discernment: What is it and how do you do it?
- How to lead a 30-minute dismissal session
- How to lead a 90-minute catechetical session
- The secret to effective rituals: rehearsal
- A step-by-step guide to mystagogy
- 20 ideas for finding sponsors
- How do we get more people in the RCIA?
There are a lot of resources on TeamRCIA.com for team training. Here are a few in particular to notice:
- The joys and vexations of RCIA ministry
- What are your limits?
- Lesson from a VW Beetle: Turn your limits into opportunities
- A 5-step, dreams-to-reality process for RCIA teams
- Teach catechumens to dream big—by example
- 3 ways to delegate when you have no RCIA team
- RCIA: Program or process? And does it matter?
- Nine tips for recruiting RCIA ministers
- Six steps toward a richer RCIA process
- The secret to a successful RCIA team
You might also want to browse through the team training resources in our online store.